none
Install Type Script Issue

Question

• Hello, 

•  I have Visual studio 2015 Enterprise with update 3 .
    • I have Install  "TypeScript for Visual Studio 2015".
    • When I try to create a .ts file it shows like text file .
    • I go to "Tools > Options > TextEditor >> TypeScript >> Formatting" , it give sme this error "An error occurred loading this property page" .

how can I solve This Issue 

Thanks,

Ibrahim

ASk

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 7:03 AM

All replies

• Hello, 

•  I have Visual studio 2015 Enterprise with update 3 .
    • I have Install  "TypeScript for Visual Studio 2015".
    • When I try to create a .ts file it shows like text file .
    • I go to "Tools > Options > TextEditor >> TypeScript >> Formatting" , it give sme this error "An error occurred loading this property page" .

how can I solve This Issue 

Thanks,

Ibrahim

ASk

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 7:04 AM
  • Hi Ibrahim,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Please go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft to make sure the current user logged in the computer has full control.

If I don’ t give the current user full control, I will meet the same issue with you.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 8:43 AM
  • Please go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft

And make sure the current user logged in has full control to the TypeScript folder.

Source: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1008972

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 2:54 PM