none
Pipeline Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

Please help as i get below error on BizTalk

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "@@@@@@@@@@, @@@@@@@@ Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0ba159bca7ecb7f3" Source: "XML disassembler" Receive Port: "IJS Services" URI: "" Reason: Finding the document specification by message type "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust#RequestSecurityToken" failed. Verify the schema deployed properly. 

Lesibana Chokoe

Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:33 PM

All replies

• Sorry, are we missing something:

Reason: Finding the document specification by message type "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust#RequestSecurityToken" failed. Verify the schema deployed properly.

The message is clear and should be taken at face value.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 1:04 PM
  • Hi i dont understand you.

Lesibana Chokoe

Thursday, February 22, 2018 1:21 PM
  • Hi,

1) Check the GAC and ensure that the schema is there, be sure the version numbers are the same.

2) You should also restart the host instance and try again.

To check that the schema exists and is deployed properly open the query analyser on your BizTalk Server and use the BizTalkMgmtDb and run the query below. In the where clause place the correct target namespace and root node name which is being reported in the error log from the Event Viewer.

Select msgtype, assemblyid, clr_namespace, clr_assemblyname
    from bt_documentspec
    where msgtype = targetnamespace#rootnode;

3)  Check the input message. Generate instance from the schema and then try.

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Thursday, February 22, 2018 1:28 PM
  • "Verify the schema deployed properly"

Have you checked that the Schema for RequestSecurityToken is deployed?

Thursday, February 22, 2018 1:47 PM
  • Hi Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

cannot find messageType "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust#RequestSecurityToken" in Mngmt database does that mean this schema does not exist.

Not sure how to check the GAC

Lesibana Chokoe

Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:07 PM
  • The service you are consuming is utilising WS-Trust, a part of WS-Security.  You will need to configure your WCF Port to handle these extensions. This is most likely to be a part of message security, but you will have to check the requirements with the service or provider directly.

If this is helpful or answers your question - please mark accordingly.
    Because I get points for it which gives my life purpose (also, it helps other people find answers quickly)

Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:14 PM
  • Let's keep it simple.  You don't need to look in the database, where you should is the Schemas section under All Artifacts.

Based on the message, the caller is expecting you to support WS-Trust. Ug...

So, the first thing you should do is talk to them to find out of the is really necessary and if they support a more direct, simpler and current authentication scheme, such as Certificates.

If not, then your next step is to inform your management that because they are requiring WS-Trust, you may have to take extra time to implement the full setup on you side to accommodate them.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 3:02 PM
  • Hi Alastair Grant..

This is not the schema that i had costume made it looks like its a schema that the BizTalk system use.

Yes am using WCF port and and its consuming a service. how do i configure it to handle these extension. PLEASE HELP

Lesibana Chokoe

Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:07 PM
  • Hi Hi Alastair Grant..

This is not on a live environment and i have access to the service as i am the one hosting it so i have privilege to change anything i want.

Lesibana Chokoe

Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:10 PM
  • HI

This is not on a live environment and i have access to the service as i am the one hosting it so i have privilege to change anything i want.

Thanks for your help

Lesibana Chokoe

Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:11 PM
  • I'd turn off WS-Trust/Security on the service if you don't have any need for it.  In a standard .NET WCF service, it's not enabled by default and requires a fair bit of configuration, so I assume this isn't a service you've written.

If you can't turn it off, then you will need to look at the accompanying documentation or speak to the author as we cannot help you without having a closer look at this service (and even then, that may be beyond what can be done on a forum).

If this is helpful or answers your question - please mark accordingly.
    Because I get points for it which gives my life purpose (also, it helps other people find answers quickly)
    Read my articles on: BizTalk | .NET

Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:22 PM