none
Direction manager question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have used the direction manager to plot the route. We are able to plot the route but we have some question on this. Suppose we have 3 waypoints to get route.

To remove the waypoints there is delete button but it only shown on hover .

So is there any way around to show this button as we added the waypoint default instead of on hover.

Thanks!

Balasaheb

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 2:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Balasaheb,

I will report this to the V8 control team but we have no control over the Google browser as it is not a Microsoft product.  If this is due to an error in their HTML5 interpretation we will have to hope that Google fixes their browser.  I would recommend using the new Edge browser and you can research which browser is a better option for you and your users.

Can you confirm that you are using the latest version of the Chrome Browser? Google recently released a new version so it would be interesting to know if this issue occurs in the old or the new version or both.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 4:06 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi Balasaheb,

I am unable to reproduce this issue.  Please try the code at https://www.bing.com/api/maps/sdk/mapcontrol/isdk/directionsinputpanel

three "x"

This also may be something specific to your browser.  I am using Edge & Edge dev editions.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 9:45 PM
    Owner
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

As we checked at our end on chrome browser (version:-80.0.3987.122  ) remove button only visible on hover and not by default.

We are also attaching the screenshot of the above given bing map link.

Can you help me on this?

Balasaheb

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 2:41 PM
  • Hi Balasaheb,

I will report this to the V8 control team but we have no control over the Google browser as it is not a Microsoft product.  If this is due to an error in their HTML5 interpretation we will have to hope that Google fixes their browser.  I would recommend using the new Edge browser and you can research which browser is a better option for you and your users.

Can you confirm that you are using the latest version of the Chrome Browser? Google recently released a new version so it would be interesting to know if this issue occurs in the old or the new version or both.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 4:06 PM
    Owner
  • Hi,

Yes, I have updated google version and it works fine.

Thank You

Balasaheb

Thursday, March 5, 2020 5:12 AM
  • Hi Balasaheb,
    Thank you for confirming that Google has fixed this issue.
    Sincerely,
    IoTGirl

Thursday, March 5, 2020 4:51 PM
    Owner