I cannot open administration screen after published. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ;

I have a desktop app and it works as expected when I debug it. however, after published it, the administration screen can not be open. I get this :

An error occured while running screen.

Error details : Load operation failed for query 'UserRegistrations_All'. The remote server returned an error. NotFound

I use form authentication and when I try to change user's password, I get an error something like this. 

I searched a lot and spend lots of hours but still can't figure out. 

Any help please ? 

Thanks

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:43 AM

Answers

•  after published it, the administration screen can not be open. I get this :

Error details : Load operation failed for query 'UserRegistrations_All'. The remote server returned an error. NotFound

When you publish for the first time, you must provide authentication information for a default administrator. Once published, the default administrator must log in and define users, roles, and permissions before anyone else can access the application.

You can use either Forms authentication or Windows authentication. Forms authentication is managed by the application itself, and a user must supply a username and a password to access the application.

Please follow this guide to check your authentication steps.

If you have any concern, please give your response.

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, June 6, 2014 1:42 AM
    Wednesday, June 4, 2014 6:21 AM