none
Small basic settings RRS feed

• Question

• Any way to disable...or relocate... the pop up intellisense window. Also change mouse wheel to one line to a click?

deuce336

Monday, September 7, 2015 3:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• Not as far as i know - the Small Basic IDE is designed to be simple and therefore not highly customisable. 

You may be able to change some global mouse settings to change number of lines that scroll with mouse wheel - I've never fonnd it an issue so have not tred.

Monday, September 7, 2015 5:39 PM
  • Pity... my windows mouse settings are one line to a rotation click.  But on the sb editor it moves 5 lines...and the cursor remains behind.  And intellisense is useful, but the popup window, right where I am trying to type, is a pain.

\\//

deuce336

Monday, September 7, 2015 7:36 PM
  • So, use Notepad++ with Small Basic setings.

I like it very much...

Monday, September 7, 2015 8:51 PM
  • WOW!  AB... got notepad++  powerful stuff... but sb is not one of the languages... can you give me a hint as to how to proceed. 

deuce336

Friday, September 11, 2015 1:57 AM
  • (translated by Google translator)

Of course yes. I can.

Here a link to a my folder in OneDrive - http://1drv.ms/1MRCAnH

This folder contains an archive with a editor Notepad++, which has the latest Small Basic configuration. This configuration is not finished yet. It has no syntax highlighting for LitDev commands. But we can easily upgrade it.

Also in that folder in OneDrive I will paste a code of my module that creates a Form Design mode in the program that you develop. Form Designer, the Code Editor Notepad++, excellent library LitDev and diagram editor Draw.io - all this together makes Small Basic as great tool for creativity.

Friday, September 11, 2015 5:22 AM
  • OK... Thanks... In looking for answer I just "discovered" that I can code and save with appropriate extension.  Double click it and bingo into sb editor with all its bells and whistles.

I only started with sb to be able to create pcf's for TC2000.  And then got inspired to do other stuff.  I am 85 years old.  Last programming I spoke pidgin VB6 10 years ago.

deuce336

Friday, September 11, 2015 6:08 AM

85 years is a lot. I want to tell you the words of my respect.

Friday, September 11, 2015 6:18 AM
  • There are 4 files... chess, design, npp, sample.  Which one?   Onedrive is a strange new world for me.  I have Windows 7 as of 2011.

Btw... your domain .ms  Montserrat?  A word of Russian in the folder and your msgs all say "translated by Google".  Don't answer if I am prying.

\\//

deuce336

Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:05 AM

I need help to make a correct translation of comments in the code of the file "DesignModule.sb".

About Russian words ...
    I live in Ukraine. Although Ukraine is the fourth country in which I live in the time of my life (Belarus, Estonia, Russia and Ukraine), God decided so that the people who live around me, speak mostly in Russian. Thus, the Russian is the main language for me.

C'est la vie ... (french)

Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:47 AM