none
Windows 10 uprage RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I would like to thank everyone in advance. First of all, I'm using the Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro client but update-related trouble. I have not received any notification. I couldn't accept any version of my license. I used all the upgrade tools. But none of them did not agree. I'm a licensed user who can not upgrade before any pirate. But hackers can use Original licensed accept even licenses is very strange. Theyhelp me with this I'd appreciate it. Could you send me a license, at least?

Thursday, July 21, 2016 9:56 AM

All replies

• Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry is a an OEM product that has a different license than the commercial desktop. The Windows Embedded operating systems are intended for OEMs who are building unique devices that need to be lock down and are limited function. The free upgrade to Windows 10 is not supported for Windows Embedded versions. Please contact a Microsoft distributor for more information.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide SIM (WEI), Pro Guide to WE8S & WES 7, Pro Guide to POS for .NET - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:09 PM