Open local HTML files with all associated media files and show output on x-webview ?

Question

• HI, I am a student and individual  developer Working on a Live HTML 5 editor and also publish BETA version on windows 8.1 store, see below link :

Propan HTML 5 Live Editor : http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/propan/f8fcdd0c-60e2-4ad9-9186-1d9e845c6a2c

I programmed, so it open html files and able to extract all contents inside it but not able to get associated files with that like external css or js links.

how ever i am working on that but for now i want to save media files, that user include in current file ,so when the file open again it automatically fetch all media attached with that html document .
    I know nothing is impossible but how to do so ??

Please check out my App and include media then save that file,after that open Propan again and reopen your saved file.  

Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:26 AM

Answers

• Hi Ashish41191,

This could be possible, but really depends on the how you want to implement it. Take a look at this article: How to track recently used files and folders, probably you can save the file into the list once your clients use it. Or do I misunderstanding something?

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:15 AM