get latest on checkout macro with prompt RRS feed

• Question

• I want to implement the get latest on checkout macro mentioned before on this forum, but I would like to get prompt with warning, that newer version exists on server then I have.

Thanks

Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:32 PM

Answers

• Can you point us to the location of that macro ... there are way too many things on the forums right now and it takes too much time to find the exact thing. Either way I think your question is about programming a message box within the macro or obtaining information from the OM so you can display the correct thing.  For the message box just read documentation online on the language the macro is written on and for TFS API and OM questions reference our SDK documentation.

thanks, mario

Thursday, October 26, 2006 3:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Janko:

Can you expand on the specifics of what you need help in? Are you looking for us to give you a method name? a way to do that within Visual Studio?

thanks, mario

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:12 PM
  • Hi Mario,

I have found get latest on checkout macro on this forum. However, I want get dialog box with message about  warnings when I do checkout (and get latest with mentioned macro).

Thanks

Janko

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:03 AM
  • Can you point us to the location of that macro ... there are way too many things on the forums right now and it takes too much time to find the exact thing. Either way I think your question is about programming a message box within the macro or obtaining information from the OM so you can display the correct thing.  For the message box just read documentation online on the language the macro is written on and for TFS API and OM questions reference our SDK documentation.

thanks, mario

Thursday, October 26, 2006 3:03 PM