none
Can't Add Members to Bizspark RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I've been working 14+ hours a day and just had my Wisdom Teeth yanked out two days ago.  I just got BizSpark a few days ago, which I really, really appreciate.  It's been a godsend and I can't express how much of an impact it will have.

Tonight, however, I went to the "Manage Members" area and... I can't add anyone.  Nothing seems to suggest that my account is closed / restricted, or anything.  I really need this access to get my partners/developers access, so they can setup their dev environments.

Again, I truly appreciate BizSpark and what it offers.  I hope I can give back in the future, somehow.

Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:40 AM

All replies

• I'm having the exact same issue.  Has there been a change in policy or is this something that is going to be resolved?
    Monday, April 19, 2010 2:08 PM
  • I just ckecked into this. You may need to renew your membership. Just go and update your rofile (manage startup information). You shoudl be able to add members then.

Monday, April 19, 2010 8:35 PM
  • I just ckecked into this. You may need to renew your membership. Just go and update your rofile (manage startup information). You shoudl be able to add members then.

I did just that and still nothing.
    Friday, April 23, 2010 9:58 AM