applicaton event log event ID 0 RRS feed

• Question

• what can I do to fix  this problem?.  the time of occurrence is long after I started Vb .net studio and opened an project.  I actually I  was not working  with vb but working with something else

the event has occurred more than once in the last week

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: .NET Runtime
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 0
    Date:  2007-01-05
    Time:  15:23:05
    User:  N/A
    Computer: IEI-A64
    Description:
    The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Unable to open shim database version registry key - v2.0.50727.00000.

Friday, January 5, 2007 11:44 PM

Answers

All replies

• Check this thread...
    Saturday, January 6, 2007 12:51 PM
  • thx, so I should ignore it for now and jsut have to clean teh event log more often

would be nice if there is kb gettingrid of this irritation..  I am in the process of tracingdown the culprot of lon login at times  when the PC is connected to the internet.  the long login time hardly ever show up when the pc is disconnected from the internet depite loca area network connection

Sunday, January 7, 2007 6:19 AM