how to find the pid that associated with one port ? For Help! RRS feed

• Question

•  Forgive me for my bad English.

I want to find the process name or it's pid which is associated with one port in WM6,I can do this in Win7 just like "netstat -ano",and i can know how it work from using ida.But,there is no netstat.exe in wm,i can't study it from ida.

Today ,I found a directory in my harddisk called "D:\WINCE500\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\NETSAMP\NETSTAT",after reading it's code,i found there is no parameter like "netstat -ano"...

who can help me?i want to know how to find the pid associated with one port?GetTcpTable can't do it.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:12 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi L01,

Wince platform builder provide a sample NetLogCtl, which can provide similar function. You can have refer to it.

Please also have a look this thread, which provide other ways to do it, include 3rd party component. please click the link below:
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vssmartdevicesvbcs/thread/2517b3e1-18b3-498c-885f-1ec078196199

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Friday, March 26, 2010 6:22 AM
  • You can go to command prompt (Start-Run) and then type "netstat -ano" this will display columns (Proto, Local Address, Foreign Address, State and PID). Now, go to task manager (pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and from view menu item, choose "select column". From the list choose PID and press OK. This is will show all the process with corresponding PID number.
    Friday, September 24, 2010 2:14 PM