none
How to Toggle the dynamic list values RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am a siebel developer and started working on.net stuff in my Company, so I am a new bee in .net. please reply to my question or give me any alternative way to achieve this.

I have a requirement of not displaying one of the values of dynamic list defined in one of the class methods. I have created a different method which holds the right list of displaying list items. how can I call these two different methods from web.config file?I have to define something in web.config file to distinguish in executing both the functions and it will also give administrator to turn it off when its required to not execute my new method.

If you need more information then let me know.

Thanks,

Sahenaz

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:22 PM

All replies

• Hello sahenaz,

I have some confusion with your description. It would be nice if you give me your program type and code info. If you want to invoke the different method based on your web.config file, In C# you could read  node value from web.config file using ConfigurationManager class and then use switch statement to determine which method should call.

Best regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 6:10 AM