none
Protect the Backend url API in code Level RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

I have  public url which is using all the people but in my code level i am passing a directly the another site collection REST API (that one is not anonymous access).if any security team is involved they will raise the query.but with out passing site collection REST API url Directly.Is their any other solution with out passing Site collection Rest API.

Regards,

Jayendra

jayendra

Thursday, December 5, 2019 5:28 AM

All replies

• Hi subbu9,

Do you mean that in your code it will submit the REST API URL as data value to another web service? Or it will invoke a request to the mentioned REST API but you want the REST API endpoint not to be exposed? And can i know more background info? what kind of application you're developing? what about the development stack?

Best Regards,

Baker Kong

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click  here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, December 5, 2019 7:18 AM