none
OracleException ORA-01003 RRS feed

• Question

• I am using solicit response WCF-OracleDB adapter,when I send a request to Oracle,I got the following error:

Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.TargetSystemException: ORA-01003: no statement parsed ---> Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException ORA-01003: no statement parsed    at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleErrorHelper(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, String procedure, Boolean bCheck)
       at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleError(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, String procedure, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, Boolean bCheck)
       at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteReader(Boolean requery, Boolean fillRequest, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

Why  I am getting this error ?

Should I have to change any property of WCF oracle adapter ?

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Prakash

Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:34 PM

Answers

• Actually  I just restarted the host instances and it is working now.

I don't know the exact reason why it works fine after restarting the host insatance.

Prakash

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:16 AM
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 2:01 PM

All replies

• It looks like an issue on the oracle server. Please get this checked with Oracle Administrator.

When I searched for this error I got:

ORA-01003 no statement parsed

Cause: A host language program call referenced a cursor with no associated parsed SQL statement. A SQL call (for example, OSQL3) must be used to pass a SQL statement to Oracle and to associate the statement with an open cursor. A cursor must already have an associated SQL statement if referenced in any of the following calls: DESCRIBE, NAME, DEFINE, BIND, EXECUTE, and FETCH.

Action: Do the SQL call, for example, OSQL, to pass the required SQL statement before referencing the cursor.

Refer: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96525/e900.htm

https://community.oracle.com/thread/1982771

Rachit

Please mark as answer or vote as helpful if my reply does

Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:53 PM
  • Actually  I just restarted the host instances and it is working now.

I don't know the exact reason why it works fine after restarting the host insatance.

Prakash

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:16 AM
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 2:01 PM