none
Layers Hyperlink RRS feed

• Question

• hi

another question

Can i make hyperlinks to layers

for instance:

i want to make it like a flash but i dont have time to make hundreds of flashes

so is there any way

note: i want to make it a sub-paragraph not like sub-menues

thanks to you guys

Monday, July 19, 2010 6:47 PM

Answers

• The answer is yes you can make the hyperlink <a> tag into CSS style="position:absolute" which is a layer. This is actually done in menus to allow them to float over other content without being hidden by that content or pushing that other content around. From your description though I really don't understand your application.

• Marked as answer by Anas Rawi Monday, July 19, 2010 7:17 PM
    Monday, July 19, 2010 7:02 PM

All replies

• The answer is yes you can make the hyperlink <a> tag into CSS style="position:absolute" which is a layer. This is actually done in menus to allow them to float over other content without being hidden by that content or pushing that other content around. From your description though I really don't understand your application.

• Marked as answer by Anas Rawi Monday, July 19, 2010 7:17 PM
    Monday, July 19, 2010 7:02 PM
  • I think you would be far better off reading the learning resources in the BEFORE POSTING thread.  You would find things much easier if you had a better base of knowledge.  Learn the technologies (HTML and CSS) before learning the tools (EW in this case).

--
    Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP
    On Facebook | On Twitter | Resource Center | Veign's Blog | Web Development Help

Get a Complete Website Analysis by Veign
    Monday, July 19, 2010 7:13 PM
  • ok i will thanks

by the way

im just 18 years old

so pardon me if im not good programmer

actually i dont use the code view i just use the design view

Monday, July 19, 2010 7:18 PM
  • "actually i dont use the code view i just use the design view"

That is a mistake that will slow down your learning and make it easy to do things you didn't intend.

Try using Split View, and use both.  Watch Code View and see what it does when you make changes in Design View, when you select things, and so on.  Along with the Resources in the Before Posting post, it's a good way to learn - and a good way to catch mistakes as they happen.

Monday, July 19, 2010 10:08 PM
  • Thanks for the advice i will do what you said

Thanks a lot

Monday, July 19, 2010 10:51 PM