none
Has anyone tried using Bluetooth Low Energy GATT APIs to send values to the device? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a Bluetooth Low Energy device to which I need send some values from the PC.I need to connect this device to the Windows 8 PC and should be communicate with it from my application (visual c++, win 32 application). I already know the hardware ID and friendly name of the device.

Is there any API to establish connection to the device using this ID/ friendly name, and give a device handle so that I can use GATT APIs to send values to the device. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/hh450825(v=vs.85).aspx

or what is the procedure to get a valid handle of the Bluetooth low energy device to use that in GATT APIs?

Please help me with this, its urgent..

Thanks for your help in advance

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:23 AM

All replies

• Hello,

According to your description, I think Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development is a better forum for this issue. This thread will be moved to that forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Damon Zheng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, March 1, 2013 10:38 AM