none
How to make specific field editable in a protected document in WORD RRS feed

Answers

• "Abhilash Bhaskaran" wrote in message news:4c7ee16a-2898-4bc6-9929-9e74fcc7ffdd@communitybridge.codeplex.com...
    I marked a form as "protected" from the developer tab. The form has text fields and check boxes. those fields are editable. the form also has a title. i want to make the title as editable. Is there any way?

You can use a text form field in the title paragraph.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    Monday, August 13, 2012 3:31 PM

All replies

• Which kind of document protection are you using? Which field should be editable? And editable in what sense? You’ll have to elaborate on what you are trying to do.

Monday, August 13, 2012 2:34 PM
  • I marked a form as "protected" from the developer tab. The form has text fields and check boxes. those fields are editable. the form also has a title. i want to make the title as editable. Is there any way?

Monday, August 13, 2012 3:23 PM
  • "Abhilash Bhaskaran" wrote in message news:4c7ee16a-2898-4bc6-9929-9e74fcc7ffdd@communitybridge.codeplex.com...
    I marked a form as "protected" from the developer tab. The form has text fields and check boxes. those fields are editable. the form also has a title. i want to make the title as editable. Is there any way?

You can use a text form field in the title paragraph.

Monday, August 13, 2012 3:31 PM