Subscription - Free Trial - has been disabled RRS feed

• Question

• I thought I could have a Free account up to 2MB per month.

But I've got an email saying "Subscription - Free Trial - has been disabled" and the lowest option is S1, Pay-as-you-go,

Is there a way of getting free access for low usage?

Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Sysmod,

From a logic apps point of view, you can have 200 actions executed a day if you have a Fee/Shared/Basic service plan setup.

But you still need a pay as you go subscription. As far as I'm aware, there is no free Azure Subscription. You can create a pay as you go and setup a expending limit on it. Also there are some Visual Studio Azure Benefits, depending on your subscription, which gives you some Azure credits.

Here is the logic apps pricing page, just in case you need more info.

I hope this helps, Wagner.

Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Sysmod,

From a logic apps point of view, you can have 200 actions executed a day if you have a Fee/Shared/Basic service plan setup.

But you still need a pay as you go subscription. As far as I'm aware, there is no free Azure Subscription. You can create a pay as you go and setup a expending limit on it. Also there are some Visual Studio Azure Benefits, depending on your subscription, which gives you some Azure credits.

Here is the logic apps pricing page, just in case you need more info.

Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:21 PM
  • So, in short, there is no free option after the trial.

I suppose that as you only pay for usage, it's safe to sign up, it's not like there's a minimum spend per month.

Monday, February 13, 2017 9:07 AM
  • That is correct.

And as I've said, there is a spending limit that you can setup the subscription, so even if you forgot something turned on that shouldn't, it doesn't go over the cap you defined - it saved me a couple of times when I left some VMs running by mistake.

Monday, February 13, 2017 10:20 AM