none
problem using solver for excel office 365 64bit RRS feed

• Question

• I have issues in using solver for excel. for info, i'm using excel 64bit office 365. 

"compile error in hidden module : solvercode

i already tried several ways, including activating active x in trust center and allowing all macros, but these didn't solve my problem. I already tried to reinstall excel for doesn't fixed this situation at all

regards

Diaz

Saturday, November 10, 2018 2:21 AM

All replies

• Hi diazto,

Please try to follow the instructions in the article below to reload the Solver Add-in and see if there will be any improvement:

Load the Solver Add-in

For more information, please review the following link:

Compile Error in Hidden Module: SolverCode

Hopefully it helps you.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Monday, November 12, 2018 2:27 AM
  • Hi diazto,

Thanks for your asking. Did you resolve your issue? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post.

Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know.

I wish you a happy life!

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:06 AM