none
Process before changing\adding content to Bing 8 map control. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a web application that is using the Bing v8 map control.  It has been working well until a font or some other content was added which caused my content security policy to deny the control as a whole.  The fix was easy, I just needed to add some things to my web.config.  However my question is, can I assume that if I have another website that uses the experimental branch of the control, will the experimental branch always get updates before the main branch or are there cases where content or changes are made to both branches simultaneously?

Thank you.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:39 PM

Answers

• The experimental branch is always updated before he release branch. Usually the release branch is updated with features that have been in experimental for a week or more (average is about a month). The experimental branch is updated 3 to 4 times a day at some times.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:54 AM

All replies

• The experimental branch is always updated before he release branch. Usually the release branch is updated with features that have been in experimental for a week or more (average is about a month). The experimental branch is updated 3 to 4 times a day at some times.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:54 AM
  • Thanks Ricky,

We'll set up a test website in our environment with the experimental and test against that to make sure our production website doesn't suffer any down time.

Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:42 PM