none
Create a meeting in exchange choosing location(room) in sharepoint framework. RRS feed

• Question

• I searching quite a time and did not find answer. All the codes and exemples i find dont work.

Anyone has any idea how can i approach this?

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:05 PM

Answers

• Hi, Vhwn

if you want to create a meeting in exchange choosing location(room) in sharepoint framework.

You can try using the Graph API.

Can you show some code to better solve the problem?

Best Regards,

Evan

• Edited by Evan zheng -MSFT Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:40 AM
    • Marked as answer by Vhwn Thursday, October 4, 2018 12:28 PM
    Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi, Vhwn

if you want to create a meeting in exchange choosing location(room) in sharepoint framework.

You can try using the Graph API.

Can you show some code to better solve the problem?

Best Regards,

Evan

• Edited by Evan zheng -MSFT Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:40 AM
    • Marked as answer by Vhwn Thursday, October 4, 2018 12:28 PM
    Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:54 AM
  • Thank you so much, i don't know how i did not find this doc before. I finally was able to make at least a query finding the rooms know, but decided to do another approach.

I wanted to make a way for user create meetings choosing location and see disponible schedules for that room/resource in webpart that will be in home page. I find that outlook has a form that i think is enought to my necessities.

I just put the webpart with a link to open the form directly with the url https://outlook.office.com/owa/?viewmodel=IComposeCalendarItemViewModelFactory.

But now if i want to do something more i know how to consume this service (that was drive me crazy), so again, thank you very much :)

Thursday, October 4, 2018 12:28 PM