Lightswitch 2013 error "Load operation failed for query 'GetAuthenticationInfo'. The remote server returned an error: NotFound" when debugging RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone, I need urgent help

I'm building a lightswitch application using Visual Studio 2013, and i have only a desktop client, and everything worked fine, but suddenly when i try to run the application from visual studio i'm getting this known error "Load operation failed for query 'GetAuthenticationInfo'. The remote server returned an error: NotFound." i don't have any idea why i didn't make any major changes  to the application, and what's more interesting is that i'm only getting this error what i start debug but when i start release everything still works fine. 

i searched a lot for this problem but didn't find anything that could help me. So "PLEASE PLEASE" if anyone can help me.

Here is a snapshot from Fiddler

Friday, November 14, 2014 3:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Lerner,

From the description above, perhaps this issue happens temporarily, here are a few suggestions that might help:

•Cleaning and rebuilding your current Project (Right-click > Clean, Right-click Rebuild respective) and see if that makes any difference at all. 

•Closing Older IIS Instances - Stop your existing application and ensure that you don't have any additional IIS processes or instances of your local Web Server running.

•Consider Restarting Visual Studio - If these issues are still persisting after the above steps, try restarting Visual Studio (and even your local machine)

If it still has same issue, you can also try the diagnose method below.

Diagnosing Problems in a Deployed 3-Tier LightSwitch Application

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:44 AM
    Monday, November 17, 2014 8:12 AM