none
How to access SSRS Reports from VBA and save result into excel without save popup. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I would like to run SSRS report from VBA and save the result into local folder with predefined names.

Here, while saving the file, its asking for which location it want to store. I wanted to do this automatically so that, by clicking on VBA button it should execute the SSRS report and save the result into some specific folder in local.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

NikDotNet

• Edited by NikDotNet Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:16 AM
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:14 AM

All replies

• Hello,

>>Here, while saving the file, its asking for which location it want to store

What code do you use now? Please share your code here so that we could reproduce the issue.

I made a research about your requirement, do you follow below link.

#Exporting a SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 Report Directly to PDF or Excel

https://weblogs.asp.net/srkirkland/exporting-a-sql-server-reporting-services-2005-report-directly-to-pdf-or-excel

As the comments in above link, it seems there is no way to say the report automatically.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:43 AM