none
Someone help me here.......... RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am new to this.......

Someone told me about this website and i am here to just give a try...

So, as the first step what should i do in developing applications and modifying those...

Anyone give me some basic guidance to what to do here and what is this about.......

I wish to do something great here........

Hoping a good response, within a short period of time........

Please........

Saturday, May 9, 2015 6:47 AM

All replies

• (translated by Google-translator)

Hi.

I am also a beginner. But, I have some interesting ideas for to work using Small Basic. These ideas are not simply games. Work on these ideas can bring a real pleasure. I will be happy to work with you.

Unfortunately, I almost do not know the English language. If this is not a big problem, then - welcome.

Evgeniy.

Saturday, May 9, 2015 9:33 AM
  • If i need to develop apps, what should i do......

Guide me with the next step to be done.......

Saturday, May 9, 2015 11:24 AM
  • I am very happy.

Tell me, please, where we'll have a connection? Will we here or we will use other communication channel?

Saturday, May 9, 2015 11:45 AM
  • Are you aware that this is the forum for the Small Basic programming language, The language is for beginning programmers and not usefull for the developpement of apps. Perhaps you should try another forum.

Jan [ WhTurner ] The Netherlands

Saturday, May 9, 2015 11:59 AM
    Answerer
  • I agree. I'm looking for a communication channel.
    Saturday, May 9, 2015 12:04 PM
  • If you are interested in Small Basic programming, following site has a guide.
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/15889.get-started-with-small-basic.aspx

But for (2) Download, please visit following site.
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/30513.download-microsoft-small-basic.aspx

Nonki Takahashi

Monday, May 11, 2015 7:34 AM
  • Hello,

Which type of application you want to develop?

Monday, May 11, 2015 7:47 AM

To KelvinSmith

If you asking me...

I'm person adult. I wanted to do something interesting, using Small Basic. I have long thought. One day, I realized that I want to do. This new version of chess. I call it "EM_Chess".

The game should be much more interesting. In addition, I have two more ideas that I want to do using Small Basic.

Evgeniy.

Monday, May 11, 2015 2:00 PM
  • So.......

what type of development.....

I was just thinking......

where were you planning on going with it.....

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:04 AM
    Answerer

To Zock

Hello.

I can not properly understand what you're asking. Therefore, I will answer for two possible variants.

1. If someone wants to participate in the creation of the program, then we will communicate using a communication channel that the moderators of this forum will advise. Or we ourselves will choose a communication channel.

2. I don't want to make money using a EM_Chess program. Small Basic is my hobby. Making the program is fun. I will upload the EM_Chess to the gallery of Small Basic programs.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:28 AM
  • So this is the basic programming language right....

I have just started to program very small ones.......

Then what kind of or what forum should i seek to increase my knowledge.

If you can, please recommend some forums which might be useful to me.......

Monday, May 18, 2015 1:18 PM
  • As I am a beginner, i dont have the complete knowledge of this....

I have an idea of developing very short games, but however i dont know the ABC of it.....

So, if you can, just help me with this, especially of how to develop and become knowledgeable about this in a complete manner, please recommend me the sites where i can learn the basic.......

Monday, May 18, 2015 1:21 PM
  • Hi Vignesh

The craft of programming is an enjoyable marathon. Something you can enjoy doing for the rest of your life. There are no prerequisites and it's free to get started (as long as you have internet access and a PC with the equivalent of Win7 or beyond).

The Small Basic language is, IMO, the best introduction to "computer programming" there is. It's fully supported with a diverse array of free good quality learning resources.

It is intended as an introductory language yet powerful enough to write classy small games for PC's.

Development Map for Becoming a Good Programmer Using Small Basic and MSDN

Any time invested learning to code with SB will serve you well as you mature as a Software Dev.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:15 AM