none
Application Insights Standard Properties is Duplicated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

Today, I access to application insights in my azure portal and see data in selection list "Split by" is duplicated (standard properties). Is it the bug of azure? How to fix it? 

This is image for detail: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1468918

Please help me. Thank you very much

Monday, August 5, 2019 10:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Tapi,

Wanted to keep you updated that post discussion with our internal teams, it was called out that they are already aware of this issue and working towards the fix. Possible ETA for the fix is End of this Week. Will keep you informed.

Thanks again for brining this to our attention. 

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 11:48 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi Tapi,

Unfortunately the image link which you have posted doesn't have anything , can you please re share the link or post the image , that would help to better understand the issue and route you in right direction. 

Monday, August 5, 2019 3:50 PM
    Owner
  • Hi BharathN,

This is image for detail: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbcl4pk4ueb1yyi/Capture.PNG?dl=0

Please help me

Thanks

Monday, August 5, 2019 4:39 PM
  • Thanks Tapi for sharing the image link.

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. I am able to see a similar behavior, will be reaching out to our internal teams to further understand the issue. Will keep this thread updated as I hear more. 

Monday, August 5, 2019 4:54 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Tapi,

Wanted to keep you updated that post discussion with our internal teams, it was called out that they are already aware of this issue and working towards the fix. Possible ETA for the fix is End of this Week. Will keep you informed.

Thanks again for brining this to our attention. 

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 11:48 PM
    Owner
  • Great!

Thanks BharathN and internal teams. 

Have a nice day!

Tapi

Wednesday, August 7, 2019 3:35 AM