none
Etablish a Dynamic Virtal Channel URBDRC RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all

I am working on Dynamic virtual Channel creating and more particulary on URBDRC (for usb Devices Virtual Channel Extension). My probleme is I don't know how to do for that server send to me the "Dynamic VC Create Request PDU"

I already created the "drdynvc" channel, and the server send to me the "Dynamic VC Capabilities Request" which as response.

Thanks

Monday, April 18, 2011 2:32 PM

Answers

• Follow-up to forum.  RhyuUI and I worked on this offline.  USB redirection and RemoteFX are only supported on the Ultimate and Enterprise SKUs of Windows 7 SP1 clients.  We are updating [MS-RDPEUSB] and [MS-RDPRFX] to add this information as a Windows product behavior.   RhyuUI was originally using the Home Premium SKU and most recently the Professional build.  If you continue to have problems using Ultimate/Enterprise, please let us know.
    Bryan S. Burgin Senior Escalation Engineer Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
    Monday, May 9, 2011 8:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your question on RDP protocol documentation. One of our engineers will look into this and follow up with you soon.

Thanks,

Edgar

Monday, April 18, 2011 3:03 PM
  • Hi RhyuUI,

I can help you with this issue.  It sounds like you're working with [MS-RDPEUSB].  Can you contact me off-line at "dochelp (at) microsoft (dot) com" and we can work together on this?

Bryan S. Burgin Senior Escalation Engineer Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
    Monday, April 18, 2011 3:53 PM
  • Follow-up to forum.  RhyuUI and I worked on this offline.  USB redirection and RemoteFX are only supported on the Ultimate and Enterprise SKUs of Windows 7 SP1 clients.  We are updating [MS-RDPEUSB] and [MS-RDPRFX] to add this information as a Windows product behavior.   RhyuUI was originally using the Home Premium SKU and most recently the Professional build.  If you continue to have problems using Ultimate/Enterprise, please let us know.
    Monday, May 9, 2011 8:16 PM