Azure blob store to accept client certificates for authentication RRS feed

• Question

• I am using azcopy tool to push files to azureblog storage, but i want to use my client certificates for authentication

As per doc 

azcopy login --service-principal --certificate-path /path/to/my/cert

We can login with certs, but there is no information about the change need to to made in Azure side to accept the certs,

I Can you please provide the information regarding this ? should I export key in azure ? to access this ? then how ?

Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:18 PM

Answers

• @Rayees Namath Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused. I see you have posted similar issue in Stack Overflow  forum, 

Is there any way I can import the certificate issued by my organization, import this certificate to Azure and then authenticate as part of login in azcopy login ?

But it should be possible, AFAIK with Service Principal Authentication, to use certificates issued by Azure.

Hope this helps!

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:48 AM