Unable to select region/ size for VM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am unable to select region to create any resource and could not able to select VM size. Upon suggestion from MS helpdesk, I have upgraded my subscription as PAYG but still the issue persist. Kindly assist me on this.

Thanks in advance!

Friday, April 3, 2020 12:06 PM

All replies

• This forum is for Azure Stack, a hybrid cloud platform that lets you use Azure services from your company's or service provider's datacenter.

This is a strange issue, and your best bet is to follow up with a support request. If you do not have a support plan, please Email me at AzCommunity@Microsoft.com with your subscription ID and a link to this post, and I will enable a one-time free support request for your subscription. 

Azure is currently experiencing capacity issues around the globe, and additional deployment restrictions have been put in place for both new and existing restrictions, but it is likely worth it to check. 

Friday, April 3, 2020 8:11 PM
  • Hi,

I am also facing similar issue. I am trying to create a new VM in Canada Central and due to residency requirements I cannot select other regions. Could you please help, because this is an urgent need/ask from my client?

Thanks!!

Friday, April 3, 2020 8:37 PM
  • Monday, April 6, 2020 11:43 PM