Trouble Getting Azure Stack up and Running RRS feed

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for posting here!

From this screen shot, the Deployment of Azure Stack at least got far enough to enable someone logging into the portal and letting it sit long enough for it to time out.

I would suggest you to repave Azure Stack POC.

Regards,

Pradeep

Saturday, June 11, 2016 2:52 AM
  • Hi Pradeep, deployment has been successful. After starting the portal and logging in the attached error message appears immediatly. PoC installation was installed two times (first with UTC+1 (CET) and second UTC-8 (PST). Max
    Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:59 AM
  • Hello Max,

Please send us an email on ascustfeedback@microsoft.com, for us to collect the Logs and analyze the same.

Regards,
    Neelesh

Monday, June 13, 2016 3:48 PM
  • Hello Max,

From the Log files you sent us we were able to see the following:

In AzureStackDeployment-Verbose.Log, it was found: Azure Stack deployment succeeded
    In AzureStackDeploymentPostValidation-Verbose.Log, it was found: Microsoft Azure Stack POC post validation execution completed.

So, we can safely say that the POC Deployment succeeded and does not need to be repaved.

The “Saved your work” message may popup, but unless it keeps doing so every few seconds (as in it is not actually related to a portal timeout), it is not an issue.

Are you able to work on the Stack POC ?

Regards,
    Neelesh

Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:11 PM
  • Hi, thanks. The timeout appears immediately after i logged in. Working with the PoC is not possible. I tried other browsers (FireFox, InternetExplorer, Edge) - it's the same behaviour. Regards, Max
    Friday, June 17, 2016 3:36 AM
  • Hello Max,

Apologies for the delay.

If you haven’t yet tried, please perform the following actions:
     1.       Log off the ClientVM
    2.       Restart the PortalVM
    3.       Log on the Client VM
    4.       Attempt to go to the portal and login

Regards,
    Neelesh

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 3:56 PM
  • Hello Max,

Have you been able to try the steps and please let us know of the update.

Regards,
    Neelesh

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:42 PM