The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Publishing application in the store without XBOX support. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! Need help with publishing x64 application.

When publishing my uwp application in the store, say it supports XBOX.
    Application developed in Microsoft Visual Studio Pro 2017. 
    I wasn't going to support the XBOX, how can I fix it?

• Edited by Andrew gga Friday, October 18, 2019 8:55 AM
    Friday, October 18, 2019 8:52 AM

Answers

• Please re-submit new version package and unchek  Windows 10 xbox in Device Family availability option.

partner Center - > Products -> your App->Submissiosn-> Packages->Device Family availability.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Andrew gga Friday, October 18, 2019 1:00 PM
    Friday, October 18, 2019 9:49 AM

All replies

• Please re-submit new version package and unchek  Windows 10 xbox in Device Family availability option.

partner Center - > Products -> your App->Submissiosn-> Packages->Device Family availability.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Andrew gga Friday, October 18, 2019 1:00 PM
    Friday, October 18, 2019 9:49 AM
  • Thank you so much!

It worked.

Friday, October 18, 2019 1:00 PM