Excel Azure add-on predict as batch gives only predictions for ~70% of data set RRS feed

• Question

• Are there any limitations in (Predict as batch) in predictions count, what Azure returns in Excel? When I use data set with 700 rows, Azure returns only some part With data set this % grows up, but still not for all rows (if only less than 50). 

Thanks

• Edited by nauris.o Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:14 AM
    Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:12 AM

Answers

• you might have some sample and partitioning module or filter turned on .700 is definitely not a limitation as I already been running model with million of rows without problem, the limit is 10 GB  content ( and it seems 50 GB for R module )

Let us know what kind of module your experiment is using to check where you might be loosing your rows ...

Regards

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:28 AM

All replies

• you might have some sample and partitioning module or filter turned on .700 is definitely not a limitation as I already been running model with million of rows without problem, the limit is 10 GB  content ( and it seems 50 GB for R module )

Let us know what kind of module your experiment is using to check where you might be loosing your rows ...

Regards

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:28 AM
  • You are right. I'm loosing rows in SQL module. Wrong SQL query.

Thanks for a tip!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:14 AM