none
Bug in Active Inline respond. Form region didn't show RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I have tryed to make a new empty office project with only a region. And the region show evrywhere exept in my draft activeInline reponse. I have un unregister version of office for the week. Someone have the same bug?

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Aurelien,

It is not clear what Outlook Form Region type you use in the add-in project. Could you please be more specific? Did you associate the form region with a message class?

If so, did you have a chance to check out the MessageClass property value of the item shown for the inline response?

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:38 AM
  • I use an adjoining, Inspector compose / Inspector read and read Pane Region. Associate with the class Note like i used to do before.

But since the last friday it didn't show on draft. I have tried to make a new project and make a new one. But it didn't work.

For the time i try to reinstall VS. That why i can't give you code or snapshot.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 1:01 PM
  • An adjoining form region works like a charm on my PC. Do you have any other add-ins installed for Outlook?

BTW Is your add-in enabled in Outlook? Did you have a chance to check out the list of running add-ins?

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 1:59 PM
  • yes I have looking at these. Like i said i think it come from my PC. But i just want to know if someone else have the same issue.

I have looking in the registry to find the form (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\FormRegions). And change the call AddIn. And it raise the ( Form region manifest
    specifies an add-in that is not installed ). So my AddIn should be call. I looking deeper and post my solution if i found one.

When i tryed to repare VS it sayed that he can't repare vsto....

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 3:12 PM
  • Hello,

VSTO doesn't provide anything for resetting the Outlook form regions. You need to looks any records in the windows registry and delete them manually. 

See Creating Outlook Form Regions for more information. 

• Marked as answer by L.HlModerator Tuesday, August 4, 2015 9:39 AM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:44 AM