Question about Windows Store RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

My company providing software development services for third party customers. Right now I going to develop an application on behalf of my customer. From one hand, I need an access to application account in order to upload and configure the application. From the other hand, my customer needs to access the application account to get paid for app downloads and to see its statistics. In addition, my customer requires that the name of publisher will be his, and not my. What the right way to work with Windows Store in this situation? Should I open a separate account for my customer? Or I can use my own developer account and somehow give a customer limited permission only to app related staff?

Thanks

• Moved by Matt SmallMicrosoft employee Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:56 PM Store questions (From:Building Windows Store apps with C# or VB )
    Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:39 AM

Answers

• Evgeni,

Thanks for your question.  The only way to accomplish what is required by your customer is to open a separate account for your customer.  There is no way to limit a customer to a subset of your account.

Thanks,

Ben

• Marked as answer by mark_1h Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:00 PM
    Wednesday, September 19, 2012 5:39 PM