none
Help with network administrator certificate permissions RRS feed

• General discussion

• I purchased a computer set up hughes net bought a router set up a network wireless hookup with my screenname but when I try to connect to it a pop up that says I need certificates for adminastrator permission to access the connection, to contact network administrator. I am the administrator, Im' not used to this touchie mouse, my roommate was setting up the computer when I first purchased it 2 weeks ago. I was watching and saw him go to the bios and was prompted to enter something about certificates and  administrator but she doesn't remember how she got there or what it was she did. Could someone help me out here and tell me how to turn this adminastrator network certificates stuff off please. I have an Acer Aspire 1410 2gb memory with windows premium 7,.l 60 day trial cpu intel celeron processor 743, vga intel GMA 4500M, 802.11 b/g draft-N, 6 cell li ion

Monday, November 30, 2009 2:17 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I think you could get better and quicker help from the retail or the router manufacturer as this forum is for the setup of .net framework.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Tuesday, December 1, 2009 5:00 AM