none
Unable to create a multipart/report content type using system.Net.MailMessage Class RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I need to create a message disposition notification. (RFC 3798). There seems to be no direct feature in the System.Net.Mail namespace. Also there seems to be no other way I can create a multipart/report content type.

Kazi

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:57 AM

Answers

• Hi Kazi,

>> There seems to be no direct feature in the System.Net.Mail namespace. Also there seems to be no other way I can create a multipart/report content type.

Yes, as you said that, there is no multipart/report content type using system.Net.MailMessage Class.

We often send the mail as Plain Text or HTML using AlternateViews property on the MailMessage.

Please also note the sample from that link.

I would suggest you to submit this new feature to  UserVoice site. If you finished, please remember to post the link here. I will help you vote it.  Thanks for your cooperation and effort.

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 15, 2015 3:26 AM