none
BizTalk - Stored Procedure Insert RRS feed

• Question

• I have an xml with multiple records in it, I have to send all these records to an 'INSERT Stored Proc' which in reply returns 1 or 0.

Is it possible for BizTalk to call Stored Proc (Strongly TypedProc) which creates schema and binding file ? Will the stored proc be able to handle all multiple records  at once ?

Because after generating schemas from Stored Proc, was able to test map and it was map works fine not sure if Stored Proc can handle it ?

I am receiving error : Exception of type 'Microsoft.BizTalk.Message.Interop.BTSException' was thrown.

MBH

Monday, June 22, 2015 9:33 PM

Answers

• I fixed myself...the Response I have give correct message Type and that made it to work.

MBH

• Marked as answer by JaguarsJag Monday, June 22, 2015 9:49 PM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 9:49 PM

All replies

• I fixed myself...the Response I have give correct message Type and that made it to work.

MBH

• Marked as answer by JaguarsJag Monday, June 22, 2015 9:49 PM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 9:49 PM

MBH

Glad that you have solved this issue, thanks for sharing your solution.

With regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:14 AM
  • Yes, thanks to me :)

MBH

Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:46 AM