none
Missing Library RRS feed

• Question

• In attempting to install Kaspersky: Total Security, I get "Error 1723. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact Technical Support or the package vendor. Action: CheckBootVolumes.330C26E4_9D96_45DE_8DE8_FAB177773E5C, entry: CheckBootNeedVolumes, library: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Infowatch\CryptoStorage\engineSetupCustom.dll

I investigated the address mentioned in the error and the directory C:\Program (x86)\Common Files\Infowatch does not exist. Is there a way that I can remedy this situation? Thank-you.

Sunday, July 12, 2015 4:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What is your Windows?

I've searched the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Infowatch\CryptoStorage\engineSetupCustom.dll", 
    in my Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, but could not found even a directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Infowatch". It's the same as your PC.

I don't use/install "Kaspersky" in my PCs. So, I suspect the file you mentioned would be installed by "Kaspersky", or by using Disk Encryption/BitLocker(I'm not certain).

P.S.
      How to Fix EngineSetupCustom.dll Not Found or Missing Errors

Please seach web, you'll find many information about EngineSetupCustom.dll

Regards, 

• Edited by Ashidacchi Monday, July 13, 2015 11:22 AM
    Monday, July 13, 2015 10:49 AM