some metro apps from demo missing

Question

• I noticed in some of the demos there were a few metro apps that I seem to be missing.  I remember seeing Videos, Music, People, and I think a file explorer. I know that not everything is included in this developer preview, but I'm wondering if these are supposed to be included or not. Does anyone else see these apps that I seem to be missing?
    Friday, September 16, 2011 5:56 PM

Answers

• On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:56:29 +0000, docmattman wrote:

I noticed in some of the demos there were a few metro apps that I seem to be missing.? I remember seeing Videos, Music, People, and I think a file explorer. I know that not everything is included in this developer preview, but I'm wondering if these are supposed to be included or not. Does anyone else see these apps that I seem to be missing?

No, there were a bunch of Metro apps shown that aren't in the current
    publicly released DP build.

Paul Adare
    MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager
    http://www.identit.ca
    The computer is mightier than the pen, the sword, and usually, the
    programmer.

• Marked as answer by docmattman Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:56 AM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 6:08 PM

All replies

• On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:56:29 +0000, docmattman wrote:

I noticed in some of the demos there were a few metro apps that I seem to be missing.? I remember seeing Videos, Music, People, and I think a file explorer. I know that not everything is included in this developer preview, but I'm wondering if these are supposed to be included or not. Does anyone else see these apps that I seem to be missing?

No, there were a bunch of Metro apps shown that aren't in the current
    publicly released DP build.

Paul Adare
    MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager
    http://www.identit.ca
    The computer is mightier than the pen, the sword, and usually, the
    programmer.

• Marked as answer by docmattman Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:56 AM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 6:08 PM
  • That's what I thought. Thanks for verifying. Didn't want to be left out of some of the cool bits that I couldn't find...

Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:55 AM