none
Impossible to publish our package into the store (The declared package dependency does not exist. Dependency: Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.0 error")

Question

• Hi,

We have a Win 10 Uwp app package ready to publish into the store.

Following the instruction, I paired the new app in the store with an previous Win 8.x version of the same apps;

this to allow an automatic upgrade for existing users which will migrate their destkop, tablet or wp phones to Windows 10.

When we upload the package to the store, after the analysis, the store return the following error 

"The declared package dependency does not exist. Dependency: Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.0 error"

I guessed that maybe this was because the the .NET Native tool chain option was not selected;

I then selected this option and made a new package and I tried to upload into the store;

The store returned the following  error:

“Package acceptance validation error: You cannot submit pre-compiled .NET Native packages. Please upload the Store appxupload file and try again.”

I tried to search into forums any help possible to solve this case without any luck yet.

I'm stuck and don't know what to do from now on.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks

-Vince

-Vince

• Moved by Krunal Parekh Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:50 AM moved to correct forum.
    Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:18 PM

Answers

• Hey Justin

Strangely I tried again a couple of days later and it's working now.

Thanks anyway.

-Vince

-Vince

• Marked as answer by vRITHNER Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:28 AM
    Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:28 AM

All replies

• Hello Vrithner,

Since this issue is related to published app I will help you move the thread to publish forum so you can get better response.

With Regards,

Krunal Parekh

Thanks MSDN Community Support Please remember to Mark as Answer the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:49 AM
  • Hello Krunal,

Thanks.

Do I need to do something or just wait for an answer ?

Thanks

-Vince

-Vince

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 11:01 AM
  • Hello Vince,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Friday, February 26, 2016 7:40 PM
  • Hey Justin

Strangely I tried again a couple of days later and it's working now.

Thanks anyway.

-Vince

-Vince

• Marked as answer by vRITHNER Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:28 AM
    Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:28 AM