Reading argument values while activity is not finished RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can i declare arguments that has In/out as direction type and read its values while activity is not finished. If so, at which point in time i can read it (e.g. only while activity is persisted or at any time i want)? May i have some code example of this?

Regards,

Dile90BJ

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:11 PM

Answers

• Hi Dile90BJ

Using activity extensions, activities can interact with workflow application extensions that allow the host to provide additional functionality that is not explicitly modeled in the workflow. 

This discussion will be good reference for you.

Reading activity InArgument values

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards

Angie 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:25 AM

All replies

• Have you also found something on WF in scope of vNext because otherwise your response doesn't seem to include more information than the general marketing statements?

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:55 PM
  • Hi Dile90BJ

Using activity extensions, activities can interact with workflow application extensions that allow the host to provide additional functionality that is not explicitly modeled in the workflow. 

This discussion will be good reference for you.

Reading activity InArgument values

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards

Angie 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:25 AM
  • Hi Angie

It's a really efficient way. Thanks a lot.

Regard

Dile90BJ

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:25 AM