none
ApplicationManagement/AllowAppStoreAutoUpdate setting in Policy CSP not working on Windows 10 Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to configure the Policy CSP, ApplicationManagement/AllowAppStoreAutoUpdate setting through my MDM service. I used the following SyncML to push the policy into a Windows 10 (1709) mobile device: 

<SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2"><SyncHdr></SyncHdr><SyncBody><Sequence><CmdID>InstallProfile;Collection=302;Type=Root</CmdID><Atomic><CmdID>AppMgmtProfile;Atomic</CmdID><Replace><CmdID>AppMgmtProfileReplace;Atomic</CmdID><Item><Target><LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/ApplicationManagement/AllowAppStoreAutoUpdate</LocURI></Target><Data>0</Data><Meta><Format>int</Format></Meta></Item></Replace></Atomic></Sequence></SyncBody></SyncML>

The device responded a 200. But in the AppStore the Auto Update setting is still in the previous state and no significant change had taken place. A Get command to the target URI also returns the set value. However, the policy documentation clearly states that the setting is also available for Win 10 mobile devices. Does this mean there is a bug in this policy setting? Or is there any other way of enabling this policy? Has anyone else faced this issue?
    Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:46 AM