none
Clone/Duplicate current slide RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Actually CloneSlidePart function from http://blogs.msdn.com/b/brian_jones/archive/2008/11/18/creating-a-presentation-report-based-on-data.aspx should be good to go.

Can you share your project via skydrive so that we can have a look and see why it is not working?

Thanks,
    Ankush

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Ankush Microsoft Online Community Support
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Monday, August 30, 2010 9:56 AM
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 6:17 PM
  • Hello Ankush,

Thank you for answering.  Yes, I am using that function and I apologize that I was not clearer on what my goal was and what issues I was having.  See what I needed to do was to clone the slide I had just finished building so I had to change the function so I could pass in the Id and that part of the code was not getting me the correct information I needed for the function.  Basically I'd like to have the CloneSlidePart be as generic as possible so i need to play with it a bit more. 

Thanks!

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:34 PM