Getting Error Using Cristal Report RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Visual Studio Vb 2012 I am getting Following error when I am using Cristal report. I have downloaded and Installation Latest Cristal Report Support Pack 13 (v.13.0.13.1597)

But still Now getting Following error  using Cristal Report.  Please Help me if any one Understand the following error.  

Regards 

Suman

Shafiqul Alam

Shafiqul Alam

Friday, May 29, 2015 6:38 PM

Answers

• Hi Shafiqul,

Welcome to LightSwitch forum.

According to your description above, I'm afraid this issue is beyond the scope of Lightswitch forum. But here are some suggestions for you:

• To integrate "SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio" into VS 2010 or 2012 (SP 7 and higher) or VS 2013 (SP 9 or higher), you must run the Install Executable. Running the MSI will not fully integrate Crystal Reports into VS. MSI files by definition are for runtime distribution only.
    • SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET does NOT support Express Editions of any version of Visual Studio .NET.

Hope it helps.

With regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, June 8, 2015 2:49 AM
    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Shafiqul,

Welcome to LightSwitch forum.

According to your description above, I'm afraid this issue is beyond the scope of Lightswitch forum. But here are some suggestions for you:

• To integrate "SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio" into VS 2010 or 2012 (SP 7 and higher) or VS 2013 (SP 9 or higher), you must run the Install Executable. Running the MSI will not fully integrate Crystal Reports into VS. MSI files by definition are for runtime distribution only.
    • SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET does NOT support Express Editions of any version of Visual Studio .NET.

Hope it helps.

With regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, June 8, 2015 2:49 AM
    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:35 AM
  • Make sure the file exists. Also try with running Visual Studio as Administrator.

Best regards,
    Ferry Meidianto | My Blog

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:43 AM