none
DirectionsManager.removeWaypoint() doesn't seem to work RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm working on a project where I want to remove a Waypoint and add a different one. What was happening is that I would call removeWaypoint on my DirectionsManager object, then add the new waypoint, and I would end up with three waypoints. It turns out that removeWaypoint wasn't actually removing any waypoints.

Here is a sample of what I mean:

let waypoints = this.directionsManager.getAllWaypoints();

// When I look with the debugger here, waypoints would be an array of size 2.

for (const waypoint of waypoints) {
        this.directionsManager.removeWaypoint(waypoint);
    }

waypoints = this.directionsManager.getAllWaypoints();

// When I look with the debugger here, waypoints would still be an array of size 2, meaning that nothing was removed.

The other thing I tried was to use the index to remove the waypoint. When I do that, I get an exception.

let waypoints = this.directionsManager.getAllWaypoints();

// When I look with the debugger here, waypoints would be an array of size 2.

this.directionsManager.removeWaypoint(0);

waypoints = this.directionsManager.getAllWaypoints();

// When I look with the debugger here, waypoints would still be an array of size 2, meaning that nothing was removed.

The only thing I can guess is that there is some issue because I add the original two waypoints through the directions panel, and then try to modify them programmatically. Does anyone have any ideas?

• Edited by 23423423423 Sunday, August 13, 2017 4:52 PM spelling
    Sunday, August 13, 2017 4:52 PM

Answers

All replies