Tweet@Rama Timeline Problem

Question

• So the other night I downloaded Windows 8 and I'm loving it so far. It runs great on my new Acer Aspire and it has not crashed on me yet. But I've had one problem and that is when I sign into my Twitter account via Tweet@rama, my Timeline doesn't appear. My own tweets will appear and my followers and people I'm following will appear, but no tweets will appear in the timeline section.

Thanks in advance for help. :)

• Edited by marcod1419 Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:48 PM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:48 PM

Answers

• marcod1419,

Thank you for posting your feedback, we want to make sure we get the right info including your log files.  Can you also submit feedback using the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program? If you’re an MSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview.  There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can click on to join using a Windows Live ID account. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber follow this limited use link to join the Connect program and then follow the steps here

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 6:50 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• I installed the Dev Preview tonight and have the same problem. My roommate used the same bootable USB stick to install on his desktop, which is very similar to mine, and his works fine. What could be the problem?
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:06 AM
  • Also having this problem with Dev Preview x64
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:34 PM
  • Both tweet@rama & Socialite both give the times when someone posted something as " an hour ago" if I check normal facebook & twitter it has just been sent. 
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:39 PM
  • Same problem here. It must be a bug in the app.
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:42 PM
  • I have the same problem but have not found any solution.
    Tuesday, November 01, 2011 5:04 PM
  • marcod1419,

Thank you for posting your feedback, we want to make sure we get the right info including your log files.  Can you also submit feedback using the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program? If you’re an MSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview.  There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can click on to join using a Windows Live ID account. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber follow this limited use link to join the Connect program and then follow the steps here

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 6:50 PM
    Answerer