none
Request: .Position RRS feed

• General discussion

• For TextWindow and GraphicsWindow, it would be very nice if we could set .Position of these.  The TextWindow keeps moving about (even with subsequent Show/Hide operations - which it'd be nice if it didn't).  So I resize it and move it to the top of the screen, and when I Show() it again, it's big again and now moved even MORE in my way.

Programmatically I can control the sizing issue, but the position isn't settable.

Sunday, November 9, 2008 7:21 PM

All replies

• I agree with Richard, I also have a suggestion to add on, an ability to lock the graphics window. As it is, you can change the size of the graphics window, and I bet this will cause problems in certain scenarios. It would be nice to have GraphicsWindow.Lock() and GraphicsWindow.Unlock().

Another suggestion, A find function. Is there one? I tried Ctrl+F to no avail. I have a ClearBool variable, and I don't remember putting it into my script and can't find it very easily in hundreds of lines of code. I can just copy it over to notepad, but that entails pressing Windows+r and typing notepad, and pressing enter, and then ctrl+v and then ctrl+f. That's a lot of steps.

A find function would really just be a nice convenience :).
    • Edited by Pacolaco Sunday, November 9, 2008 7:37 PM
    Sunday, November 9, 2008 7:30 PM
  • Great suggestions.  I've added the following feature requests to our database.

1. TextWindow.Left, Top
    2. GraphicsWindow.Left, Top
    3. GraphicsWindow.Lock, Unlock
    4. Search in editor

Thanks for the requests, Richard and Pacolaco.  Feel free to submit more such requests, it helps us deliver what the users need the most.
    Monday, November 10, 2008 12:56 AM