The authentication of the newest created users failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In our ADFS server the authentication of the newest created users failed, also the newest created groups doesn't return as claims. We have over 14000 users.

Please let me know if anyone had any similar experience like this.

Thank You,

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 8:00 AM

Answers

• Hello Ahmed,

For the new the newest created user, how do you authenticate it? If you uses which is not a code a approach based on .NET Framework, I am afraid this then is beyond the scope of our support. You could post this question to the ADFS forum.

If you are using code approach like this one, since as you mentions, it fails to authenticate the account, does it throw any exception or some message shows it fails? If has, please share it and the related code with us. And here is a blog which describes some reasons cause the authentication to be failed, please check it.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Fred Bao Monday, March 16, 2015 11:46 AM
    Thursday, March 5, 2015 5:57 AM

All replies

• Hello Ahmed,

For the new the newest created user, how do you authenticate it? If you uses which is not a code a approach based on .NET Framework, I am afraid this then is beyond the scope of our support. You could post this question to the ADFS forum.

If you are using code approach like this one, since as you mentions, it fails to authenticate the account, does it throw any exception or some message shows it fails? If has, please share it and the related code with us. And here is a blog which describes some reasons cause the authentication to be failed, please check it.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Fred Bao Monday, March 16, 2015 11:46 AM
    Thursday, March 5, 2015 5:57 AM
  • Hello Fred,

Thank you for your response and for your suggestion, I'll try the ADFS Forum to find any solution for my issue.

Best,

Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:28 AM