search using comboboxes

• Hello,

I have taken 2 combo boxes, a textblock, Hyperlink Button in my store application. I have inserted items in those comboboxes. I have to display the data related to the two items selected from those combo boxes in into the textblock when i press the button. Please paste the code or suggest any links?

Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:59 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure what exactly you are asking. Can you please provide more details?

You may be looking for How to create a master-details binding , but I'm not sure.

Friday, September 19, 2014 12:40 AM
  • Hello Rob,

I have inserted the data into the combo boxes through binding. Now i want to display the data related to the items selected by the customer from the combo boxes and display in the textblock when i press the button. 

Sample Example:

In 1st Combobox i have selected London and in the 2nd I have selected the Newyork. Then, when i click the button, i should get the details of the Flights in the Textblock.

If there is any code or related link it will be a huge help for me.

Thank you 

Team Orbit.

• Edited by Team Orbit Friday, September 19, 2014 4:14 AM
    Friday, September 19, 2014 4:13 AM
  • Which part of this are you having trouble with?

You can bind the two source comboboxes to a Departure and Arrival properties. In the button's Click or Command handler query your database or web service to get your flight info.

Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:25 PM