none
No Apps Currently available, office for apps using Azure Web Site and office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have an office 365 tenant and I have created a App Catalog Site Collection. I have trusted my app catalog by clicking Excel -> File -> Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> add url of the app catalog site collection and clicked ok.

I have developed an app for office (only Excel) using Visual Studio 2013. I have published the Web project to one of my Azure Web Sites and published (uploaded) the manifest file to "Apps for Office" list in the app catalog site. 

I have published the Web Project of my app to one of my Auzre Web Sites. 

Now when I go to Excel -> Insert -> My Apps --> My Organization, It says "No Apps Currently available".

How do I make this work? (publishing the app to Office 365 and the Web (html, js, css) to Azure).
    appreciate all kind of advice. Thnaks

Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Medes71,

>>I have an office 365 tenant and I have created a App Catalog Site Collection.<<

As far as I know, there are three ways to publish a taskpane or content app( Office Store, app catalog, a shared network folder).  Did you mean that you publish the apps of a SharePoint online?

If I understood correctly, did you upload the menifest to the Office catalog on SharePoint?

You can get more detail about pulish apps for Office to app catalog:
    How to: Publish task pane and content apps to an app catalog on SharePoint

How to: Set up an app catalog on SharePoint Online

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, January 30, 2015 5:32 AM