How to automate monthly feedback acknowledgment and archive on sharepiont? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I want to use sharepoint workflows to automate monthly 1x1 feedback sharing. I want workflow to work in following way:

Step 1 Manager initiates the feedback

Step 2 Email goes to user informing them their 1x1 feedback is ready for review and acknowledgment and a 1x1 feedback form prefilled by Manager is assigned to user

Step 2 If user acknowleges feedback an email is sent to manager informing him and to user thanking him for acknowledgement and feedback form is archived to a document library.

If user rejects an email is sent to manager informing him that user would like to discuss feedback further.

Can someone please help. I am a rookie and working with sharepoint workflows for the first time. I have sharepoint designer 2007 installed to my system. 

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Saturday, May 28, 2011 4:47 PM Want to replaced by How to + ? (in Title)
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:58 PM

Answers

• Sounds like you'll need InfoPath, too, unless you plan to try this with Word documents or a custom list.

what exactly do you need help with?  You need to fire up SPD, create a new workflow, and start building.  We can't type out the entire instructions - that would be a bit much.  YOu should try building it - doesn't seem very complicated - and then ask us for help when you hit stumbling blocks.  If you haven't even begun to try it, then that's what you should do first.

SharePoint Architect || Microsoft MVP || My Blog
    Planet Technologies || SharePoint Task Force
    • Marked as answer by Peng Lei Tuesday, June 7, 2011 7:53 AM
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 2:54 PM